Space fascinates everyone. Have fun letting your imagination wander to create the 2 beautiful paintings representing the solar system and robots! At night time, once the lights are out, you will still be able to contemplate these illustrations as the outlines glow in the dark!
Aquarellum Phospho is the best technique to discover the pleasures of watercolour painting and colour mixing all the while creating true masterpieces before enjoying a magical moment once the lights are out! This painting technique will allow all ages to easily create beautiful works of art. Here is its recipe for success:
- Highly qualitative, thick vellum paper, perfect for watercolour painting as the paper will not crinkle.
- Illustrations with glow-in-the-dark masked outlines that will magically appear at each brush stroke. They will keep the paint from adhering to the masked surfaces. Once the lights are out, the illustration outlines will still be magically visible!
- Watercolour inks that mix perfectly and that can be overlaid to create beautiful gradients.
- A detailed instruction sheet on the perception and the mixture of colours.
- A made in France concept.
This is the perfect arts & crafts activity to initiate young children to the art of painting and mixing colours, all the while awakening their sense of concentration. The result is guaranteed to encourage artists of all levels and ages in their creative process.
Content of the box
- 2 masked illustrations of 25 x 32.5 cm with glow in the dark outlines
- 1 top quality watercolour paint brush
- 1 palette to mix your colours
- 7 non-toxic watercolour inks
- 1 dropper to mix the colours
- 1 set of instructions
Ages: 7 years +